Friday, April 9, 2010

Alexander McQueen Armadillo SS2010 collection $ho€s!!!

British designer, Alexander McQueen has created the most beautiful pair of shoes in the fashion history!!! These "armadillo" shoes as he calls it, soars high with a height of 7in.!!!





































I would do anything just to wear this heels for a moment!!!

its taller than Sarah Jessica Parkers stilettos!!!











here is another piece that im sure you will also enjoy!
it comes in different variations and it also has a dress to pair with it... just wait for my future blogs...



















My Ever Dear Lady Gaga has worn it too!!! She wore it in her "Bad Romance" music video!
the last image is the model that lady gaga wore!
Enjoy my blog and i'll enjoy blogging!

1 comment:

  1. hahaha... blogging disaster for a newbie like me... its quite complicated by the way... the typing screen is soo small... its like super maliit! its like 1/8 of my computer monitor

    ReplyDelete