Friday, August 20, 2010

Mulberry Alexa

Well, there are many bags i LIKE, but this one i LIKE the most(i LOVE birkins, BTW)... What i like about this bag is that it is so spacious, you can put a hundred cellphones in it, not to mention over a hundred network connections are fighting over here in the Philippines!!!



I also like messenger bags because it wont bring the gayest gay out of me... it would still be manly and all... and this Mulberry bag has a detachable sling strap for me!!!


And its comes in may colors!!! This is my favorite!!! A good'ol gold bag can be a jewelry you know. It would look good in a black shirt even if i dont like black things...


Oh, and just one question, would i look like one of these models if I get this bag??? hey mulberry, this is a good question, answer me!!!



CIAO!!!

2 comments: